How to Create Captivating Video Content?
This is what I’ve been developing the past two years through creating professional videos. I have created more than 2000 edits with an average of 3 edits everyday. I have worked with teams as well as solo. I created videos for brand awareness for higher engagement as well as converting videos with strong calls to action. These are the secrets I always make sure a video has while I am creating it.
5 Tips to Create Captivating Videos
- One message, one video. Less is more when you want to get people’s attention. One message get it across in the clearest possible way.
- Grow the message from start to end. Make sure some change happens throughout the video.
- Know who is going to watch the video and give viewers a reason to continue watching.
- Present your strongest shots at the beginning. This will hook your viewers and they will continue watching hoping for another amazing shot.
- Sync the feeling of the shots with music that reflects the same feelings. The more accurate your sync the better the quality of your videos.